- Click HERE to access document
Transaction Allocation Override gives you the power to override the Directed Picking Rules for Sales Orders. The override can be applied to the customer to automatically override future orders for that customer.
• Easy/quick grid operand commands can supersede the allocation algorithms for orders on the fly and by Customers for regular overrides.
• Use operand selections to select range of locations, region/zones, Pallet IDs and other.
• Choose to Start with your selections and then continue on when there is no inventory or to just allocate from the overrides.
• Compliant with bin location pick restriction settings and will work with the new transaction based pick restriction. Overrides for locations, regions and pallet ID’s will allow inventory to be allocated from the location with the matching pick restriction.
• The override allows you to override location types so for example if want the order to be pulled from back stock or only from the primary locations.
• Future compatibility with other transactions and JobOps.