To locate your salesperson number and division in Sage navigate to:
Accounts Receivable > Setup > Salesperson Maintenance
-The first 2 digits of the Salesperson No. is the Sage Division
-The 4 digits following the dash is the Sage Salesperson code.
This information should be used when creating a new Salesperson within the ScanCo Portal.
For users that do not have a Sage Salesperson setup you can set up a ScanCo Salesperson as a driver. Drivers do not require a Sage Salesperson number. If a driver used the ScanCo Sales application to enter a quote or an order this would default to the salesperson linked to that Sage customer. To setup a ScanCo Sales login ID for a driver you will enter in a Sage division number in the ScanCo salesperson setup and enter any unique 4 digit number in the salesperson number field.
If a user belongs to multiple divisions a separate salesperson will need set up in the ScanCo Portal for that specific division.
To Complete Salesperson Setup:
Login to: customers.scanco.com
Next, navigate to Salespersons > Create new
Enter or select the following:
- Name: Enter the name of the salesperson or driver. This is what you will use to login to Scanco Sales on the mobile device.
- Division Code: Division within Sage 100 that you want to assign a salesperson to. This two-digit, alpha or numeric code is stored in Sage 100 > Accounts Receivable > Setup > Division Maintenance > Division No.
- Salesperson Number from Sage: Salesperson number within Sage 100 you want assigned to this user. This 4 digit number is located in Sage 100 > Accounts Receivable > Setup > Salesperson Maintenance > Salesperson No. To set up drivers any unique 4 digit number can be entered in the salesperson number field in the Scanco Portal.
- Password: Password to access Scanco Sales.
- Confirm Password: Retype the password.
- Email Address: The email address you want your salesperson to be associated with in the application.
- Company: Select the company the salesperson is allowed to work in.
- Warehouse: Select the warehouse the salesperson is allowed to work in.
- Profile: Select the profile (group) that you want this salesperson to belong to.
- Manager: Select this option to give the user manager rights.
- Active: This allows the salesperson to use Scanco Sales.