MP2 desktop application.Steps
- Screenshot the MP2 settings as backup.
- Close all instances of MP2 (especially important if installed on Terminal Server).
- Uninstall old version prior to installing new version.
- Download the new version:
- Right click, run as Administrator (or select Install). Click next for all prompts.
MP2 may automatically pickup the settings that existed before. If it does not, a blank Settings window will appear. Refer to step #1 as reference to input the settings again. Do this for all of the tabs. *Note: MP2 saves these settings in a Windows User level in a roaming profile. PC's shared across multiple users logging into Windows will need to each type in their own settings at least once.