This screen comes up on first install to register. You must enter all information on initial registration of the device. You can come in after the fact to re-register or change the name of the device.
- Device Identifier – If you need to re-register WOScan, you will need to supply this ID and the Device Name to Scanco support at Support@scanco.com
- License Key – Supplied by Scanco. Key will change depending on registered options.
- Admin Password – This password is for entering setup screens or exiting the program. Default is 147.
- Device Name – This will be the machine name by default. The device name can be no longer then 7 characters long. It can be changed depending on how you want transactions labeled in MAS. You will also need to send this when you request a new license.
Multiple Location Settings
- Scanco will adjust these settings as needed.
- The following information is for multiple locations.
- It allows the multiple people in review to process each location at the same time and auto filters everything in lookup.