Problem : After MB upgrade to Version 2019, the Sage Menu has duplicate entries. This also present in the Installed Module Listing with doubled up entries for Multi-Bin Enhancements - one listing the old version and one the current:
Version : Present in 2019.2 Builds 4 and below (61024, 61023)
The attached MenuHotFix.zip contains 4 files. This should only be completed if the actual data conversion has been completed.
- Have user exit Sage. You can remain logged in on the workstation you are working on.
- Navigate to /MAS90/SY
- Create a backup of the existing files from the zip:
- Copy the files from the zip to the SY directory.
- In Sage, go to Library Master > Setup > Scanco Product Registration.
- Click the Old Data Purge Button. The utility will go through the routine of removing all old Multi-Bin 404 files, fields and references. After this, it will recompile the menus and run a Prepare Data. If the company has a very last data set, the Prepare Data may take several minutes to complete.
- Once finished, the menus should be reset and functional again. Duplicate references should be removed from the Installed Modules Listing as well.