ConnectIt Changes were not tracked.
220.127.116.11 Panor Mod Completed. Unique Serial Counter per label. $SERIAL_COUNTER$ SO/INV tabs only.
18.104.22.168 Added ODBC Timeout. Not sure if driver supports it though.
22.214.171.124 QTY_REC_CONV sub added for PO_Receipts. (QtyRec * ConversionFactor) = Result.
126.96.36.199 Extended Item Description Change. Removed Shipping 'radio buttons'. Panor MOD incomplete. Nursery Subs use '~' instead of '!'.
- Extended Item Description Length available via Settings
- Sub codes for ExtItemDescription increased from 4 to 15
188.8.131.52 MOD: AllowLabelsByCustomerNo Added (Panor). Removed Pallet Printing (freebie NE Masonry).
184.108.40.206 PO Receipt History added.
220.127.116.11 Build number increased to correct 'Nursery Label' setting from not sticking.
18.104.22.168 NE_MASONRY_MOD: Nursery Label support added: $ITEM_NO$ for Left, $ITEM_NO!$ for Right.
22.214.171.124 Multi Company support added.
126.96.36.199 PO Receipts (Distribution) UDF's added. $UDF_PO_DIST1$
188.8.131.52 V_ALIAS in PO tab pulls from PO PurchaseOrderDetail.VendorAliasItemNo
184.108.40.206 Pallet Tab added. Requires ACS Multibin Enabled + restart MP2.
220.127.116.11 Fixed AliasItem Error for KRC (SO Tab, MB and non-MB).
18.104.22.168 Updated PO-ROG data results for LotSerial information with ACS and SWK multibin.
22.214.171.124: Tweaked aliases. 'V' alias pulls PrimaryVendorNo as preferred result for multiple vendors. (Maintained in CI_Item).
126.96.36.199: Added $MAX_OH_QTY$ for IM_ItemWarehouse (Sallaberry Mod)
188.8.131.52: Added Multibin-SWK Support
- Added $UDF_PO_DETAIL1$ through 5 (PO_PurchaseOrderDetail)
- Added $UDF_PO_HEADER1$ through 5 (PO_PurchaseOrderHeader)
- Migrated to VS2012 InstallShield.
- Added ROG History Printing Support
- Enabled Datamax support for Prompt Me
- Setting added: Clear After Print
- SO_SalesOrderHeader UDF's added: $UDF_SO_HEADER1$
- SO_InvoiceHeader UDF's added: $UDF_INV_HEADER1$
- SO_InvoiceDetail UDF's added: $UDF_INV_DETAIL1$
- Mas Print Service: Yamada Mod Added
- Box Label Support added. $BOX$ and $BOX_TOTAL$ available via 'Prompt Me' Qty.
- Surface Art Mod.
- WO Printing, added.
- WO Master UDF's, added.
- # Decimals setting applies to both Qty Column and UDF's.
- ALL DATA HAS TRAILING SPACES STRIPPED
- Fixed Interlift SO_Detail UDF field #3 (settings save properly). 85% done with Cr. Knitwear Global Option for Customer No. Test c-alias, c-alias-desc
- Tweak for OJI, alpha sort BOM Details.
- Custom tweak for Donor, add slashes to dates that are 8 chars long.
- Version bump
- Settings Overhaul via Assembly Versioning and Settings Class
- $C_ALIAS_DESC$ sub added (Creative Knitwear)
- Donor Mod: $UDF_ITEMCOST1$ and Print Options added.
- Material Concepts Mod: $YYMMDD$ datetime format sub added.
- Changed new SOFilter setting to Roaming.
- Assembly Version incremented due to property settings.
- SO Filter functionality added
- Decimal Support for all Qty's (PRINTED not Displayed) added
- Disable Auto Checking functionality added
- Added support for multiple lines in extended item description (long line separated by carriage return)
- Subs: ITEM_DESC_EXT1 through _EXT4 added.
- Fixed $COMPONENT_DESC$ to pull from CI_Item Description or Phantom Bill Description
- Enabled application roaming of user level settings to support Roaming Profiles
- Bill of Materials:
- Changed input fields from 7 to 30 chars
- Enabled / item support for Component Items
- Fixed / items in PO Tab
- Fixed printing of / items in all tabs (items do not exist in IM_ItemWarehouse, hence no bin).
- Added Slash Item Option
- Added Option to disable automatically checking the items
- Trimmed Decimals down to 5 digits after the decimal for QTY REC, QTY SHP, QTY ORD
- Longer than 5 places may print blanks on some Zebras
- The SO UDF's point towards Sales Order Detail.....
- Sales Order Detail UDF's added: $UDF_SO_DETAIL1$ through 5
- Optimized All Subs List
- Redundant Settings Layer removed
- Corrected "Prompt Me" Label for LotSerial
- Verified $QTY_REC$ in Receipts
- Bin Tab Added
- Corrected Lot/Serial Distributions...
- PO Receipts