Any Visual Integrator Import Job for a data table that includes MB fields or distributions.
Common ones include:
- Purchase Order Receipts
- Inventory Adjustments and Transfers
- Get Multi-bin Version and Sage 100 Version (IML)
- Get screenshots of the Data Tab of the import job, or have them export the job and send it (VI -> Main -> Job Export). If they send the job, import into a Sage 100 install to review the job.
- Get Import Job Log (VI -> Import Job Maintenance -> Main tab, Job Log on bottom right corner). They can either send screenshots, or click the printer icon and output it to a PDF and send that.
- Review import job for required fields and order of MB fields compared to documentation
- Get copy of their import source file and check the fields against the import job (if column 1 in the import job says it should be the Warehouse code, make sure column 1 in the file is in fact a warehouse code)
- If the import involves items, ask what the valuation type is (i.e. Standard, Average, FIFO, LIFO, Lot, Serial)
- Test on your own system to check for bugs in VI/MB. Create your own import job with their data elements, but test against your own data.