Problem: When using Wave Batch Order Selection, user reports that order expected to be in the batch at not.
Scanco Multi-Bin provide an "Exceptions Log" to help trouble shoot why orders were not brought into a specific Wave Batch. We suggest the following as first steps:
- Have all users exit Wave Batch Selection
- Go to IM > Utilities > Multi-Bin Recalculate Quantity Allocated (This can be run while users are in the system) - Check the box for shipping proforma.
This will ensure that there are no "phantom holds" for an order in a Wave Batch that no longer exists.
- Go back to Wave Batch Order Selection and set your selection criteria. Be sure to select the option for "Audit Selections"
Click the Select Button.
- Check the results. If the orders that you are expecting are still not there, click the LOG button on the right side of the screen.
- This will print the log report, which will detail all orders which were evaluated and why they were not selected into the batch: