TABLE OF CONTENTS
1. Physical Count Worksheet and Freeze
2. Physical Count Entry and Variance Register
1. Physical Count Worksheet Print and Freeze
INVENTORY MANAGEMENT > PHYSICAL COUNT WORKSHEET
The Physical count worksheet provides detail with bin locations and pallet ID (*P). Selection is provided by bin location range, Pallet ID range and last counted dates. In addition to Sorting by Item Code, the worksheet can be Sorted by the Bin Location and Pallet ID.
Bin Location Code select range.
Region Code select range.
MB Pallet ID (*P) select Pallet ID range.
MB Location Date Last Counted select the last date the inventory was counted in the location.
MB Item Date Last Counted select the last date the inventory was counted regardless of the location.
Freeze lock inventory override. The stock system attempts to lock inventory. The following prompt to allow freeze to continue
2. Physical Count Card Entry
Multi-bin and WMS provide a selection of bin locations and pallet ID (*P). Pallet ID provides the option to explode pallets contents and the selection of inventory items provides the option to explode counts for all locations.
Explode Pallet ID (*P). After the selection of the pallet, ID can choose to explode contents of the pallet to the card entry.
Explode Item Code After the selection of the item code can explode all locations to the card entry.
Multi-bin and WMS provide the ability to freeze, enter and import physical counts. Data entry provides the data entry sort options for Bin Location and Pallet ID (*P).
Entering Physical Counts
#Pallet ID (*P). After the selection of the pallet, ID can choose to explode contents of the pallet to the physical count card entry.
Quantity counted is defaulted. For business object access there is an option to default quantity counted for a pallet ID.
Bin Location Add item to physical inventory requires selection of bin location.
Physical Count Variance Register
- Sort by Inventory or Bin Location - sort option to print variance register by inventory or bin
- Check for Quantity Allocated checkbox - Checks that the net quantity available will not go negative because of the physical count entries and pre-allocations in sales order entry.
Check for Quantity Allocated
Checks potential postings for negative net quantity available before updating the physical register. It calculates the total Sales Order Entry pre allocations for each item in the physical count. It provides an opportunity to change information prior to updating.
- Error Log - When the condition is detected an error log is provided reflecting all of the items potentially going negative. This provides an opportunity to correct physical count entry.
- Unselect the Check for Quantity Allocated checkbox to skip this check/validation and allow
(*E) Feature for Add-on for Expiration Date and Vendor Lot Traceability
(*P) Feature for Add-on for License Plating - Case Packs, Pallets, and Containers
(*W) Feature for Add-on for Wave Batch Picking