Setting up the WOSCAN DSN for WOScan Sync
This will need to be done on any workstation that plans on running “WOScan Sync” in MAS to import data from WOScan into MAS.
- Open the 32 bit ODBC Data Source Administrator
- On 32 bit computers: Control Panel > Administrative Tools > ODBC Data Sources
- On 64 bit computers: C:\Windows\SysWOW64\odbcad32.exe
- Click the “System DSN” tab, click “Add” and select “SQL Server Native Client 1x.0”.
- Below are screenshots for the remaining screens:
On the screen above, you will want enter your server name instead of “LOCALHOST”. You can use the drop down to find your SQL Server.
Click Finish, and it will let you test the data source: